Monday, April 18, 2011

Angels Baseball Activity Book

Brady reecently went to his FIRST professional ball game with his Dad and friends. I knew at 4 years old that a 9 inning game wouldn't perhaps keep the attention of his little mind. SO I came up with a plan to make him a baseball (specifically Angels specific) Activity Book. He was going with his friend (who happens to love the Dodgers) so we made him a Dodgers specific book too. I will apologize in advance...for some reason the pictures rotated themselves (even though they weren't in my file)?? So hopefully you can still get the idea. Enjoy!
The covers...complete with baseball ribbon on the spine

each book had specific mottos, slogans and emblems of their team

Create their own Ball Cap

Who's their favorite athlete? ...help them pay attention to the players

Help them learn the different positions on the team

Spot the letters of their team
These are just a couple of the pages I did. I think I had 10 pages in all. It was easy, fun and Brady loved it.

1 comment:

  1. You are so clever! I would have never thought to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete