Monday, October 25, 2010

Finding My Balance Through Creativity

My husband isn't home 4 nights out of 7. My kids go to bed at 7:30. This leaves me with many numerous hours of alone time. So, if I'm not working on preschool teaching lessons, FHE ideas, emergency preparedness, cleaning my house, working as a receptionist for my parents construction company, scrapbooking, crafting, reading, movie watching, baking, organizing, or sleeping then...I'll be here. So stop by and leave a comment...

This blog has no rhyme or reasons to it (as the title clearly states). Its basically a place for me to chat, show my interests, creations, educate and/or show you new things I'm learning. I wish I could go to school full time, all day long because I love learning. But I have responsibilities that I love that prevent that from happening, for the time being.

I love photography and while I am not great at it or even good, for that matter. I'm trying and learning. I took this picture tonight. I took it from color to black and white and that's it. Once I download my new photoshop program I can adjust it and fix the mistakes but its something that I think reflects me. I love to be "girly". I love to get my hair done, my nails done, dress up, wear heels and jewelry and go out. But the reality of it is, I'm a stay at home mom which means I wear a lot of t-shirts and jeans in lieu of heels and cute tops. My accessories while not jewels and pearls are crayons, playdough, cleaning supplies and a camera. I don't want to miss a thing. I may not be rich or famous but I'm learning to find my balance as both woman and mom. I'm loved by 3 handsome guys....and they're what matters most!

No comments:

Post a Comment