Tuesday, October 26, 2010

CUW Crafts

I recently went to the CUW (California-Utah Womens) Craft Show with my sister-n-law and my friend. It was a lot of fun browsing all the really cute tables of such creative women! I thought I would do a little "free" advertising for them (hopefully I'm not violating any of their copyrights...forgive me, I HAD to share) and show you all my ultimate favorites, of the day...

VINTAGE ROSE WRAPS
I loved these so much I bought two myself...
...they have so many designs and colors to choose from! I wore them both already and they are so comfortable! I forget I'm wearing them sometimes and they're great for both long and short hair. Check out their site: www.vintagerosewraps.com

TEMPLE TOTES
this is on my Christmas list this year...they're really cute!

...this picture really doesn't do them justice! They have some cute patterns and an attractive place for everything! Stylish but simple. Check out their site: www.etsy.com/shop/templetotes

TWIRLY BIRD BABY

Oh if I only had a girl, for these two reasons... SO practical and cute!

This girl is SO creative! She has a lot of really cute things. The baby carrier is adorable and can be worn front or back! They have a ton of fabrics/options to choose from! My friend wore a sample around the entire time we were at the CUW (a couple hours at least) and her back NEVER hurt her! They're awesome! The shoes are to die for! SO adorable! She has more styles on her site...really you HAVE to check it out: www.etsy.com/shop/twirlybirdbaby

Thanks Girls For A FUN Morning!!

2 comments:

  1. Those little fabric uggs look so cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun new blog!! I will enjoy reading all your updates!

    ReplyDelete