This year I was in charge of making a centerpiece for Thanksgiving Dinner at my mom's. I knew it had to be quick, easy to transport/clean up and of course, pretty. I will admit I got this idea of Pinterest but for those of you not yet on there I thought I would bring a little Pinterest to you.
Easy Thanksgiving Centerpiece
First the Supplies: clean vase or jar, candle (real or battery-operated), popcorn kernels (white or yellow), faux leaves, glue dots/lines and yarn or twine. Easy things to find.
![]() |
| Supplies |
![]() |
| Glue dot the leaves in any fashion/display you choose, to your candle |
![]() |
| Wrap and tie your yarn or twine to the leaves for added texture (and helps to secure) |
![]() |
| Fill your vase/jar with the popcorn kernels and place candle in the center |
![]() |
| Then place it on your table...this is a small version Good for: end tables, bookshelves, entryway tables, fridge tops, coffee tables, etc. |
![]() |
| This is the version I used at my moms I made two and added some extra Thanksgiving items/colors to go with them. They turned out really cute and easy to do! |






No comments:
Post a Comment