Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chicken Wire Memo Board

In my house there's a ton of information that comes and goes: invitations to birthdays, weddings, graduations. There's notes to return to school, to do lists, things to accomplish for my calling, fun pictures or quotes, etc. I hate having a cluttered mess on my fridge. Especially since my kids take the magnets and play with them and items become even MORE chaotic then they need to be.

While browsing the craft world the solution came!! On Lemonade Makin' Mamas blog she showed these Chicken Wire Memo Boards. They're fun, stylish and do the job right. Not to mention they're ridiculously easy to make!! Check it out...


I got a frame during a Michael's sale for 50% off (score!) You can spray paint your frame to any desired color...

Supplies: roll of chicken wire, staple gun and frame

Once you measure the chicken wire to your frame, staple the edges to secure it down and then I placed tape over the edges (to keep the chicken wire from scratching the wall (I had to staple the chicken wire to the thickest part of the frame).

I then Modge Podge'd scrapbook paper to clothespins to dress them up some.

I hung the finished product in my kitchen and I LOVE IT!

You can use these frames for hair bows, necklaces, little boys ties or memos.

No comments:

Post a Comment