I have a two-year-old and sometimes FHE lessons (even quick ones) are too long to hold his attention span. So I devised a lesson that is perfect for him and easy to make.
At this particular point in his life he isn't going to understand deep doctrine (duh!) so I've picked topics I could adjust to his understanding and attention span. It has proved very beneficial for both he and I. So...just for the sake of an example here is what I did:
TOPIC: why we have families and what each member is responsible for
![]() |
| I used page protectors and ribbon to make the "book" and printed my lesson on heavy duty cardstock to keep it sturdy. |
For Example: this page is on a MOTHER's responsibility
Another Example: KIDS responsiblity (at age 2)
This style book helped my son SEE what his responsibilites were, READ about it with us, and then SING about it too (covers a lot of different learning styles). He loves it and so do we!



No comments:
Post a Comment