Friday, November 19, 2010

Get Well Bouquet

One of my best friends has been in and out of the hospital on multiple occasions this year. It made me feel helpless to see her struggle with her health. I knew that recovery time at home would be a lonely and frustrating time so I had an impression to do something for her and came up with this "Get Well" Bouquet. I purchased a number of roses. Attached to each rose is a florist card envelope. In each envelope I included different things like: funny cartoon strips, journal starter questions, uplifting song lyrics, a small letter of encouragement and one of appreciation, pictures of us doing dumb random things, pictures of Christ, inspiring quotes and anything else I could think of that might brighten her spirits. Something to give a visiting teaching sister who is going through a rough time, a friend on pregnancy bed-rest or other such occasions...
grocery stores often carry inexpensive rose bouqets if you are wanting to do something kind without breaking the bank

No comments:

Post a Comment