My husband was an avid collector of basketball, baseball and football cards growing up. He had quite the collection that continued to sit and collect dust in a bin in our garage. For Father's day I took them all and put them into binders for him. I purchased the folders in bulk from Costco and got the card sleeves at Staples for 12 sheets for about $4 each bundle of sleeves. I even went as far as to put like teams together and same card manufacturers together to keep them really organized and easy to find. It took more time than money to put these together but he was SO excited to have them all preserved and organized. Easy gift!! You can also do this for your kids Pokemon, Bakugan or other Collector cards.
| I printed up title pages for the books and adhered them to cardstock |
| the whole kit and kaboodle |
No comments:
Post a Comment