I decided to catch my blog up on some of the crafts I've made this year. In order for it to work with my labels on the left I will have to post each craft individually. SO, here's my year in crafting...
Every Valentine's we try to tell how family how much we love them. We've done letters in the mail expressing things we love about each member of our immediate and extended families in the past but 2010 kicked it up a notch. I found the baskets and heart tissue paper at the $1 store and we put in some fun treats along with our letters to our family. This next year we'll be doing something similar. It helps our family focus on positive attributes, talents, kind gestures, etc that each member of our family has. This would also be a good idea for Visiting Teaching, School Teachers or close Friends!!
Everyone always loves to hear how appreciated and loved they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment