Sunday, November 14, 2010

This Makes Me Look Good...

...as a chef that is. Mostly because of the simple fact that I can't cook. I can't. I can follow a recipe and sometimes it turns out and sometimesit just doesn't. Oh well...can't win them all. But I can bake up a storm! The best part? When I bake I never keep it. I always pass it on or give it to someone visiting but I RARELY eat it myself. Keeps me fresh on the baking skills but slimer on the waistline. PLUS I get to provide a service to someone else and they are grateful for the kind gesture. Everyone wins. However, this time its different. I can cook something and everyone knows it. Wanna know why? It's because of this quick, moist, lifesaver....
I'm in love. It's DELISH and I know because I ate a whole loaf myself! Ok, ok TWO! Before you pass judgement they were this size...
Not a whole large loaf but a small personal size indulgence. There is something about this time of year and PUMPKIN recipes that just gets to me. Pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie...oh so yummy! I love that right now Ralph's Grocery Store is selling my sinfully yummy pumpkin bread from a box at 2 boxes for $5.00!! I stocked up...try it you WON'T be disappointed! (Don't like pumpkin? they have banana too and its just as yummy!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the banana bread! It was super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i prefer baking over cooking myself. in fact, i'm going to go make some cookies myself. im just not as generous as you are. i'm planning on eating them all. =]

    ReplyDelete